Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper M4 profile 16 incher, 18 shots fired
#7
rickt300 Wrote:I guess I could justify two uppers of similar configuration if I put night vision on one and leave the scope on the other! I also ordered 500 rounds of the Wolf steel cased cheap stuff. The Bear Creek Arms people say they won't honor their warranty if this ammo is used? Is it the bi metal bullet? What if I pulled the bullets and replaced them with a standard cup and core?

Where did you see/hear that? I just got a BCA barrel and was planning on using it with wolf ammo.. Oye!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper M4 profile 16 incher, 18 shots fired - by Dpr64 - 06-08-2017, 03:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)