Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel and First Shots
#3
Mac7 Wrote:Nice. Was looking at those uppers any idea on upper weight? Or what complete rifle weighs? Scope?

I don't, but I'll try to weigh it this evening if I can remember to. It's not noticeably heavy though compared to my .223 upper. Scope is a Bushnell AR 4.5-18x40 in an Armalite mount.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Grendel and First Shots - by Cajun1 - 06-05-2017, 01:50 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by Mac7 - 06-05-2017, 04:15 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by Cajun1 - 06-05-2017, 05:51 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by shooter545 - 06-05-2017, 08:21 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by Cajun1 - 06-06-2017, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)