Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Grendel and First Shots
#1
Hi all, I just got this 18" upper from Sanders Armory and put it on my Bushmaster lower. So far I'm pretty impressed. I only have 10 rounds down range at this point and this group was my last three shots after sighting in at 100 with 123gr. Hornady ELD Black. I'm impressed because the current trigger on this lower is probably the worst trigger I've ever shot. I'm not kidding, it's probably close to 15# and I was still able to shoot a sub MOA group. The main purpose of this rifle will be Deer/Hog hunting. My longest shot would be 300 or less although, I would like to stretch it out a bit further at the range. Now, I just need to work on my trigger or buy a new drop in. I'll probably build a dedicated lower for this upper in the next 6 months or so and relegate this one back to 223/5.56 use. So far, I'm loving this round.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Grendel and First Shots - by Cajun1 - 06-05-2017, 01:50 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by Mac7 - 06-05-2017, 04:15 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by Cajun1 - 06-05-2017, 05:51 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by shooter545 - 06-05-2017, 08:21 PM
New Grendel and First Shots - by Cajun1 - 06-06-2017, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)