05-18-2017, 08:52 PM
Chrazy-Chris Wrote:It would help if you could take a picture of the malfunction and explain a little more thoroughly. You stated "it wants to not extract the bullet and try to jam up another bullet into the chamber."
If I interpret this correctly, your spent brass isn't getting pulled out of the chamber (aka failure to extract - FTE) so it will strip the next round off the top of the mag and jam it into the spent brass. Is this correct? If so, I'd remove the extractor from the bolt and make sure you don't have any crud in there and examine the extractor and spring for any apparent issues. The O-ring mod or an extra heavy extractor spring would be worth a shot:
https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Extr...ring-1.htm (just found this, no personal experience with this set but BCM is gtg)
Edit: article on upgrading extractor spring: https://thearmsguide.com/6827/ar-15-upgr...or-spring/
Yeah that's exactly what it's doing. I'll give that a shot. Do you think a heavier buffer will help too?

