Poll: worth it? yeah or nea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yea
37.50%
3 37.50%
nea
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DS Arms "Sand cut M16 style BCG" any advice? yea? nea?
#7
I have a GemTech bolt carrier and it has what I think can be described as sand cuts (although I don't believe GemTech calls them that). The reduced carrier/upper bearing surface did definitely smooth up the hand cycling of that AR, but for precision work I really like something with as much bearing surface as possible to ensure the bolt carrier remains true in the receiver; to that end I like Young's Manufacturing bolt carrier.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DS Arms "Sand cut M16 style BCG" any advice? yea? nea? - by Blazin - 05-18-2017, 01:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)