05-18-2017, 02:45 AM
I have a Radical Firearms complete 6.5 Grendel upper on a DPMS Multi Cal lower. I've been having all kinds of problems. First it wasn't wanting to cycle through the rounds, manually or shooting. It was crushing the neck of the bullets and not wanting to extract the rounds. Factory load Horandy SST by the way. Scratching the bullet all up too. Took it to a gunsmith, he polish out the feed ramps and the chamber, went and shot it today. The 5 round mag, it cycled fine and shot perfectly, no scratching of the casing. 10 round mag, about the 7th or 8th bullet, it wants to not extract the bullet and try to jam up another bullet into the chamber. They are both AR Stoner Mags, yes I have dremeled the front so they can feed better because they were getting caught on the front of the mag. What are some ideas to why this is happening? Is it a gas problem, or do I need a new buffer or what?

