Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build
#22
i've got one 16" that is a m4 profile i got from JT/double star last year on sale it is one in 9" twist and it is a real 'hog-buster". i also have a couple pinned 14"s. the grendel seems like it don't care much either way.

i don't think the m4s port location is a problem on it cause the 6.5 is another pressure map compared to the 5.56 rounds we were busting.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:11 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:12 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by bj139 - 04-25-2017, 07:51 PM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by ah1whiskey - 05-17-2017, 04:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)