Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build
#17
It's too bad the "M4" contour is seeping into the Grendel world... that profile is made for a 14.5" and a grenade launcher. For a 16" I'd much prefer a mid length gas tube and a smooth profile without the random M4 cut. The M4 contour was made for those who want a non-NFA M4 look-alike.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:11 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:12 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by bj139 - 04-25-2017, 07:51 PM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Chrazy-Chris - 05-17-2017, 12:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)