Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build
#14
I've followed your build with interest because I too have the Grendel bug while also favoring a budget build.

My barrel is an Anderson 5R 1/8 16 inch phosphate bought from LIMITLESS, Odin 6.5 Grendel bcg, Matrix 13 incher I had lying around (51.00). Will use CH off of other uppers so all I need to shoot are Mags and ammo.

My shooting date is around mid July and will post results then.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:11 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:12 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by bj139 - 04-25-2017, 07:51 PM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by 41bear - 05-16-2017, 09:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)