05-16-2017, 03:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2017, 03:23 AM by sneaky one.)
A5- only for the 10 rounder, down to the 5 rnd. , with the limiter installed. This was for your app. buddy. Gen 3 , 10 rnd. mags.
Drift- I have some specs here for titanium,, & ultra high strength steel,, for the mag body, that would be encased in a polymer. Kinda - it's a major effort to make these for a small market.
Way too spendy.
I would like to have a 6.8 spc mag to do some trials with. Anyone have 1 to spare?
These are recommended for the .22 Nosler cases. Check it out.
Been busy here with G.M. Lack of free time lately. BFT & I rarely chat lately. AAhhh!!!
Drift- I have some specs here for titanium,, & ultra high strength steel,, for the mag body, that would be encased in a polymer. Kinda - it's a major effort to make these for a small market.
Way too spendy.
I would like to have a 6.8 spc mag to do some trials with. Anyone have 1 to spare?
These are recommended for the .22 Nosler cases. Check it out.
Been busy here with G.M. Lack of free time lately. BFT & I rarely chat lately. AAhhh!!!

