05-14-2017, 02:14 AM
https://www.dsarms.com/p-16456-dsa-ar15-...arrel.aspx
Curious to see if anyone has any experience with this upper?
They're using the Odin barrel/bolt/gas. I'm not familiar with DSA as a brand, and not entirely sure what they mean by "Match" as I usually associate match as a reference to the chamber cut, but it appears they are referencing the use of a billet upper, flash hider, and Odin barrel. Appreciate any feedback from anyone who may be familiar with them, thanks!
Curious to see if anyone has any experience with this upper?
They're using the Odin barrel/bolt/gas. I'm not familiar with DSA as a brand, and not entirely sure what they mean by "Match" as I usually associate match as a reference to the chamber cut, but it appears they are referencing the use of a billet upper, flash hider, and Odin barrel. Appreciate any feedback from anyone who may be familiar with them, thanks!

