05-12-2017, 06:58 PM
The smith I showed it to speculated that a wadding may have stuck. It bulged about 2 inches past the end of the forearm.
I obtained a non-invector 2 3/4 barrel from my dad. It mates to the receiver but I haven't fired it to see if it functions. The finish is bad on it so if it works I will cerokote the whole thing so it matches.
I can't justify the cost of a invector barrel. I haven't fired a shotgun in 5-6 years
I obtained a non-invector 2 3/4 barrel from my dad. It mates to the receiver but I haven't fired it to see if it functions. The finish is bad on it so if it works I will cerokote the whole thing so it matches.
I can't justify the cost of a invector barrel. I haven't fired a shotgun in 5-6 years
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

