Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Help selecting a barrel...............
#56
85_Ranger4x4 Wrote:IMO for the money with the J&T, between their weight and either being plain 4140 or chrome lined (or stainless) they are not that great of a deal. The slower twist doesn't help any either.

Your results may vary but that is what I thought when I looked them over.

Non chromed lined should help accuracy a tad... but it isn't hard to find a nitrided barrel at that price point either.


I think what i like most, all i have to do is install gas tube & magpul hanguard and im done. I wont have to spend another $130-$250 on a rail.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Help selecting a barrel............... - by Christopher67 - 05-11-2017, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)