05-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Ok im pretty sure I've finally decided on a barrel, its either going to be one of these 2.
http://jtdistributing.com/16-6-5-grendel...sight.html
&
http://jtdistributing.com/20-6-5-grendel...w-fsb.html
Bolt face depth I'm told from a rep is. "It is 0.136."
I have 3 questions:
1.Both barrels are 1/9 twist, is this acceptable?
2.Would 2-3" moa at 200yds be unreasonable or would i be expecting to much out of a "rack" grade barrel?
3. Is POI going to be that much of a difference going from a 16" to a 20" barrel?
http://jtdistributing.com/16-6-5-grendel...sight.html
&
http://jtdistributing.com/20-6-5-grendel...w-fsb.html
Bolt face depth I'm told from a rep is. "It is 0.136."
I have 3 questions:
1.Both barrels are 1/9 twist, is this acceptable?
2.Would 2-3" moa at 200yds be unreasonable or would i be expecting to much out of a "rack" grade barrel?
3. Is POI going to be that much of a difference going from a 16" to a 20" barrel?

