Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block
#14
Klem Wrote:Have you considered using a non-adjustable for your Blackout?

It's pretty non-adjustable at the moment Wink

Are you talking about using a standard gas block? Or some other type of non-adjustable user customizable block? If so, can you post a link? I have thought about swapping it with the standard gas block on my Grendel so that I can use the Syrac on my Grendel, but I don't know that it's really needed since I have a rifle length gas system on the Grendel. I pretty much just see the adjustable blocks as a nice-to-have. If I had the funds I'd have them on all my rifles because they're fun to tune and it's nice knowing that your rifle is operating on just the right amount of gas but I get by just fine without them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 04-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by A5BLASTER - 04-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Bruw - 04-17-2017, 08:13 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 04-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Blazin - 04-17-2017, 11:48 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by mateba - 04-18-2017, 07:16 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Klem - 04-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 04-18-2017, 01:55 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 05-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Ditcher - 05-06-2017, 04:29 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Klem - 05-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Chrazy-Chris - 05-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Klem - 05-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by jim_bob - 05-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Bigs28 - 04-17-2017, 06:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)