Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery
#9
Good question. I'm actually running a Rubber City Bolt carrier with an adjustable gas key - hence loosening the set screw in the gas key. As for the gas block I'm referring to lessening the set screw on the right side of the gun not in front of it. Im running a KMR so I had to dremel through part of the HG to get to the screw but it's nevertheless loosened.
A5BLASTER Wrote:What do you mean by ( gas key).

Or you useing a adjustable bcg with a adjustable gas block?

If not and you meant you lossed the screws in the gas key for some reason that could be a problem I think, if it's a normal bcg with a fixed gas key I don't think you should be lossing the screws that hold it on to the bcg.

Might sound kind of dumb but I want to ask are you adjusting the gas with the screw that's on the right side of the gas block are the screw that's in the front face of the gas block?

Also a note of info, JP barrel's are spec's to have the gas block tight against the shoulder area on the barrel, no gap.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by Sticks - 05-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by A5BLASTER - 05-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by A5BLASTER - 05-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by A5BLASTER - 05-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by Mindreader1 - 05-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by m796rider - 05-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by VASCAR2 - 05-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by A5BLASTER - 05-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by Texas - 05-09-2017, 02:36 AM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by VASCAR2 - 05-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Troubleshoot: BCG stuck in battery - by diddlyv - 05-16-2017, 02:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)