Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block
#12
DEFINITELY the Micro MOA Govnah 3-port. Three different gas holes you can drill to the perfect size for your setup and switch between on the fly. I have no personal experience with them but I've always wanted one for my rifles that I shoot suppressed & unsuppressed.

This article sold me on them. I'm afraid if I buy one I'll end up getting six more:
http://www.recoilweb.com/micromoas-govna...38489.html

I have the Syrac which I believe is similar design to many of those suggested, but the thing nearly seizes up after only 50-100 rounds through my 300blk. Once you get it set it's not that big of a deal- the rifle will still function fine but I really like the idea of being able to quickly switch between the different sizes for suppressed/unsuppressed/adverse (weak ammo/dirty gun) like on the Govnah. Also, since money is no factor I think the Govnah is the way to go. And I'll be jealous if you get one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 04-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by A5BLASTER - 04-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Bruw - 04-17-2017, 08:13 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 04-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Blazin - 04-17-2017, 11:48 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by mateba - 04-18-2017, 07:16 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Klem - 04-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 04-18-2017, 01:55 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Rebels010 - 05-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Ditcher - 05-06-2017, 04:29 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Chrazy-Chris - 05-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Klem - 05-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Klem - 05-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by jim_bob - 05-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Advice on new Adjustable Gas block - by Bigs28 - 04-17-2017, 06:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)