05-07-2017, 10:48 PM
Ya, those paint shops get WAY to much money for their work. I don't know why anyone would paint cars or anything else for those prices. I can easily do that myself and have most of the equipment. No biggie for me there. I've actually thought about applying at both Aero and mad custom. Mad is just a little to far for me to drive daily. Aero would be sweet. I like alot of their products.
I see the M4E1 uppers are $150 https://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-m4e1-e...eiver.html
And alot of their HG's start at $60/80, and I already have what I consider you be superior lowers to the ones they are selling. An I got mine for $45ea. Throw a few small 4oz bottles of cerakote in there and I can EXACTLY what I want for a better deal. And I'm happy to do the extra work to get EXACTLY what I want.
Like I said not trying to poo poo. It's just to rich for me. And not exactly what I'm looking for. But thanks for posting. Hopefully someone will be inspired. They do sell alot of cool kits though. I kinda liked the star wars ines they had with battle worn white. But there again I'd rather just look at the pics.
Anyway. Sorry Stone, I should just kept my mouth shut
I'ma cheap basterd!
I see the M4E1 uppers are $150 https://aeroprecisionusa.com/ar15-m4e1-e...eiver.html
And alot of their HG's start at $60/80, and I already have what I consider you be superior lowers to the ones they are selling. An I got mine for $45ea. Throw a few small 4oz bottles of cerakote in there and I can EXACTLY what I want for a better deal. And I'm happy to do the extra work to get EXACTLY what I want.
Like I said not trying to poo poo. It's just to rich for me. And not exactly what I'm looking for. But thanks for posting. Hopefully someone will be inspired. They do sell alot of cool kits though. I kinda liked the star wars ines they had with battle worn white. But there again I'd rather just look at the pics.
Anyway. Sorry Stone, I should just kept my mouth shut
I'ma cheap basterd!

