Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want a Faxon Firearms ARAK-21, in the hotshot 6.5mm Grendel --- sooner, than later!
#1
[SIZE="3"]Back in the Spring of 2001, with Winchester having just introduced their .300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) cartridge, and with an American Spirit Arms .308 in hand, for evaluation, I walked into Accuracy Systems, Inc., and shared my plan for combining the two, with Owner-gunsmith Carl Emmite. Thank you, Carl, for the fond memory ---
[Image: n3azc8.jpg]
(http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...post107676)

Fast forward to the Spring of 2015: Faxon Firearms announced that they would be adding the new 6.5mm hotshot, the 6.5mm Grendel, to their ARAK-21 Platform, which features a very husky Bolt, and ambidextrous ejection, as well ---
[Image: vsf2uh.jpg]
(http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...post108197).

However, a check of the Faxon Firearms website, today, (http://faxonfirearms.com/arak-xrs-rifles/) reveals no mention of the 6.5mm Grendel, under ARAK-21 XRS Complete Rifle, ARAK-21 Upper Receiver, or ARAK-21 Barrel Assembly Unit. What to do!

The good news: The 7.62x39mm cartridge, which shares the same case rim diameter as the 6.5mm Grendel cartridge, is listed as available. So, if I purchased an ARAK-21 Upper Receiver Assembly, chambered for the 7.62x39mm cartridge, from Faxon Firearms, who would you suggest I ship it to for a quick rebarrel to the 6.5mm Grendel cartridge?

Thanks, in advance, for your suggestions.

CC: Accuracy Systems, Inc.;
Faxon Firearms
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want a Faxon Firearms ARAK-21, in the hotshot 6.5mm Grendel --- sooner, than later! - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 05-07-2017, 06:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)