Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MY First Build List: GB 12" and Bolt.
#10
I'm excited to see how this build works out. I am also perusing a low mass operating system. I found my KAK configurable buffer kit at ar15discounts.com for $45 weighing 5.6-1.7oz and plan on using a Wolff reduced power action spring with it. I've seen another buffer and spring combo at taccom3g that is meant for LMOS that is 1.5oz for $35. http://kapspearguns.com/upgrades--options.html has a carbon fiber pistol grip for $15 but I could not get the owner to report a weight anymore specific than 1-2oz. But that is almost an oz less than an standard A2 at 2oz and he did say they are compatible with AR15s.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MY First Build List: GB 12" and Bolt. - by mateba - 05-07-2017, 06:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)