05-05-2017, 05:58 PM
I would think you'd want a heavier spring to make up for the lightweight reciprocating parts. Buffer springs are relatively cheap so I guess you could always play around with a few. For a build like this I think the JP SCS would be right at home, but not so budget-friendly.
For lightweight rails I really like the Midwest Industries lightweight, but I know there are lighter out there. It seems like some of these lightweight parts are really overboard and are a waste of money (in my humble opinion). The most noticeable part as far as weight is the barrel.
Looking forward to seeing the build and wishing you the best of luck!
For lightweight rails I really like the Midwest Industries lightweight, but I know there are lighter out there. It seems like some of these lightweight parts are really overboard and are a waste of money (in my humble opinion). The most noticeable part as far as weight is the barrel.
Looking forward to seeing the build and wishing you the best of luck!

