04-27-2017, 01:31 AM
A5BLASTER Wrote:I have the aero extended mount with a diamondback hp 4-16 on mine and I have the mount set as far forward as possible and it puts the eye box perfect with my moe fixed rifle stock.
I can get a pic of it if you would like.
If you it isn't any trouble. But, if you can't I'll be fine. Thank you for the offer and thank you for the input. Whats the LOP on your moe fixie?
StoneHendge Wrote:It's fine where it is. I have to back off a tad when I settle in, but the stock is a tad shorter than and adjustable setup. The scope also has a relatively forgiving eyebox
Thank you for sharing, it really helps.
Been thinking about what Klem and Chrazy-Chris said about muzzle devices. I found a MI .30 call flash-comp for $50 but I haven't found any info on it yet. https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/...e=&from=fn It's at least cheaper even though it might not weight any less. I did also see some titanium birdcage FH on DSA arms' website for $30 but they are in 1/2-28 and would need to be drilled and tapped. Which, I can't do myself. too bad. Most of the other options I came across did not seem all that inspiring. Like, V7 Ti birdcage for $100. And, most thread protectors at $20-30. So, I'm thinking about my muzzle device choice if any of you have had some fantastic experiences with a product that's <3.7oz and <$110, I'm all ears. thanks

