Problems with my rifle!
#8
I was not aware of this.
They have had the firearm since Friday. I have not heard from them since I returned it!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problems with my rifle! - by rons - 04-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by brassbrite - 04-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by A5BLASTER - 04-23-2017, 11:58 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by Texas - 04-24-2017, 02:40 AM
Problems with my rifle! - by Bwild97 - 04-24-2017, 01:24 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by LRRPF52 - 04-24-2017, 11:42 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by Chrazy-Chris - 04-25-2017, 01:05 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by rons - 04-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by CCW - 05-13-2017, 06:40 AM
Problems with my rifle! - by rons - 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)