Problems with my rifle!
#3
Six times in two months of ownership, I would not even worrie about trying to figure it out I would demand a replacement or my money back so I could shop at a diffrent retailer.

But if you do try to continue to figure it out maybe move the upper to a diffrent lower and see if problem continues, if it does the same thing try a diffrent mag that's brand new and has never been used. If that for sure didn't work and you wanted to continue I would then check the gas block, gas tube, and look for any ad normal wear on the inside of the upper and the bcg.

But I think if it was me at this point I would demand a new replacement are my money back and move on to a new company for my needs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problems with my rifle! - by rons - 04-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by brassbrite - 04-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by A5BLASTER - 04-23-2017, 11:58 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by Texas - 04-24-2017, 02:40 AM
Problems with my rifle! - by Bwild97 - 04-24-2017, 01:24 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by LRRPF52 - 04-24-2017, 11:42 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by Chrazy-Chris - 04-25-2017, 01:05 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by rons - 04-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Problems with my rifle! - by CCW - 05-13-2017, 06:40 AM
Problems with my rifle! - by rons - 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)