Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build
#3
Don't skimp on the magazines. Mags are the worst troublemakers if they are not perfect.
Get the ones made in Israel and sold by Alexander Arms (e-Lander brand).
Note: I spent a fortune buying and testing various brands and suppliers and the only ones that worked without flaw were the ones bought through AA.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Steamburn - 04-20-2017, 08:29 PM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:11 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by Kilco - 04-23-2017, 12:12 AM
I have the sickness - 16" Budget Build - by bj139 - 04-25-2017, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)