Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looks like I got a short chamber
#44
Yes it does fall out will just a slight upwards bump of the stock. I did notice that my reloads were a little tighter the the factory loads. But again they seem to cycle fine.
I did try to load the nosler coal to 2.24 trying to create some space and followed the pressure signs of the shells. Not really seeing pressure signs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Texkitch - 04-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Lastrites - 04-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Schrambo - 04-11-2017, 03:19 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by 1911man - 04-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Macht - 04-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by NugginFutz - 04-12-2017, 02:52 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LR1955 - 04-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Lastrites - 04-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by ricsmall - 04-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by diddlyv - 04-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LRRPF52 - 04-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LR1955 - 04-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by rabiddawg - 04-13-2017, 12:32 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by sneaky one - 04-13-2017, 01:48 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by rabiddawg - 04-13-2017, 02:46 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Lastrites - 04-13-2017, 10:07 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LR1955 - 04-13-2017, 11:50 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LRRPF52 - 04-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LRRPF52 - 04-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Jakal - 04-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-13-2017, 07:54 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LRRPF52 - 04-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LRRPF52 - 04-14-2017, 06:41 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by bakabone25 - 04-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by bakabone25 - 04-15-2017, 03:17 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by diddlyv - 04-17-2017, 03:06 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by diddlyv - 04-17-2017, 03:12 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by bwaites - 04-18-2017, 08:32 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by bakabone25 - 04-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by bakabone25 - 04-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by bakabone25 - 04-18-2017, 09:50 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-20-2017, 04:42 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Lastrites - 04-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 04-20-2017, 11:17 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 05-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Lastrites - 05-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Texkitch - 05-05-2017, 02:25 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 05-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 05-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by NugginFutz - 05-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 05-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Sticks - 05-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 05-06-2017, 04:01 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by LRRPF52 - 05-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by pajasonc - 05-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by doofus65 - 05-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Looks like I got a short chamber - by Drillboss - 05-12-2017, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)