04-18-2017, 07:48 PM
This was pretty common with Satern if you got the barrel from Satern, though not all of them.
I've finish-reamed 2 of them that I was building uppers with or doing Cerakote work, using a Manson SAAMI Grendel reamer.
Very few shavings came out, barely noticeable. I used cutting oil, then polished the chambers afterwards with a mop and some bore paste, then cleaned thoroughly.
I've finish-reamed 2 of them that I was building uppers with or doing Cerakote work, using a Manson SAAMI Grendel reamer.
Very few shavings came out, barely noticeable. I used cutting oil, then polished the chambers afterwards with a mop and some bore paste, then cleaned thoroughly.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
