Unfired rounds often get stuck in the chamber.
#1
Forgive me if this topic has been raised a lot before. I haven't been here for a while. I have a Grendel with an old 2009 Satern Rifle Cut barrel and I often am not able to pull the UNFIRED rounds from the chamber. I have maybe 500 rounds through it in total.

At first I figured it was just a bad round or something... but now I have noticed that it happens very frecuently (although I havent shot it in years until yesterday when it did so again).

I am wondering if this is a "known issue" with these barrels?.... or if its "just mine"? ... And if a "known issue", what has been the cure?

Thanks.

Gene
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unfired rounds often get stuck in the chamber. - by Grendel-Gene - 04-18-2017, 02:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)