Completely stumped-yet another gas function question.
#22
The Seekins ambi release could be an issue-I'm not certain at this point, though that's where it was hanging up before bumping gas up. Young carrier is about 5 years old-is there a dimension I could compare to? I'm using 3 older, and 5 newer ASC mags that have required quite a bit of massaging to get them to work, but no longer seem to be an issue after working over flare forward of feed lips, dropping the front of mag for ample clearance and squeezing them to fit freely in 3 different lowers. ASC needs to shoot what they're selling, as these were completely non functional as delivered new in wrapper. QC seems to be only cosmetic, and not focused on functional reliability. Know that's been covered elsewhere, and they're GTG, once worked over. PITA, this has been, but a teaching moment, nonetheless. And not quite put to bed, just yet.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Completely stumped-yet another gas function question. - by Bobke - 04-17-2017, 03:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)