04-17-2017, 02:06 AM
How old is the Young's NM carrier? Reason I ask is that they went through a spell where the rail dims were wider than normal, causing sluggish function or malfs in a lot of rifles.
Another thing that will cause this condition I have seen are some of the CProducts mags.
No matter what you do, no lock back, even in stout load with MLGS 18" barrels over-gassed with incorrect ports.
Another thing that will cause this condition I have seen are some of the CProducts mags.
No matter what you do, no lock back, even in stout load with MLGS 18" barrels over-gassed with incorrect ports.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
