Completely stumped-yet another gas function question.
#4
If you have some calipers, messure from the shoulder to center of barrel's gas port, then messure gas block from back of block to center of gas port in the block.

That will tell you if the gas port in the block is set to much forward of the barrel's gas port even with it tight against the shoulder.

I had the same problem with two gas block's a Syrac click adjustable and a joebob's adjustable, even with the gas block tight against the shoulder they still wouldn't cover the barrel's gas port enough to get proper function.

I changed out to a JP gas block and it lined up perfectly.

I hope you get it figured out, it does seem like you are short on gas.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Completely stumped-yet another gas function question. - by A5BLASTER - 04-16-2017, 03:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)