Completely stumped-yet another gas function question.
#24
A5BLASTER Wrote:LRRPF52, JP 18 inch is rifle length gas.

From the OP:
Quote: Have a new to me JP ultra light Supermatch 18" rifle gas barrel that has been installed in a known to function upper/lower setup.
I don't think I've ever seen a JP 18" barrel without RLGS in the 14 years that I have dealt with the company.

JP is one of the few companies I can recommend sight unseen, which is extremely rare.

Bobke, try a different magazine. Are you lubed up well with a thick oil, not one of the snake oil types of recent fame, but something like Slip200, motor oil, or even CLP?
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Completely stumped-yet another gas function question. - by LRRPF52 - 04-17-2017, 06:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)