I know this is the wrong place but!!!
#72
Update… so far upon taking this apart we have found what we believe to be compound from the stock bedding possibly that you spoke to me about. This foreign substance was photographed in the threads, on the locking lugs and around various surfaces of the bolt face.

We continue to examine but so far the theory is that this compound may have been a major issue because there was so much of it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by howl - 01-16-2017, 10:17 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 01-16-2017, 10:58 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 01-16-2017, 11:07 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Klem - 01-17-2017, 12:10 AM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Klem - 01-17-2017, 01:44 AM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Klem - 01-17-2017, 03:13 AM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Texas - 01-17-2017, 05:02 AM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 01-17-2017, 01:02 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Klem - 01-17-2017, 04:34 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Texas - 01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 01-17-2017, 10:26 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Klem - 01-18-2017, 01:53 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by howl - 01-18-2017, 07:06 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Sticks - 02-14-2017, 11:14 AM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 02-14-2017, 01:20 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 02-19-2017, 12:41 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by LR1955 - 03-15-2017, 07:57 PM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Ten Ring - 04-02-2017, 12:52 AM
I know this is the wrong place but!!! - by Texas - 04-03-2017, 12:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)