03-28-2017, 08:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 08:36 AM by The Profit Joseph Sith.)
.... Thanks I know what synopsis means... Lol. Click bait... I'm offended! And I almkst threw my phine across the room typimg this ome sentance alone, so i hooe youll all forgive .e!
Very interesting post there bullitt1 thanks for the legal brief, and taking tbe time to write it up! (Im jellyous
I particularly like the part copied below, gives me that warm tingly feeling. Your post kinda makes me want to get involved with some legal studies. I enjoy history, law is really just another facet of history. Never thought of it that way for some reason ? :S
since it would mean that the National Firearms Act’s restrictions on machineguns (not challenged in Miller) might be unconstitutional, machineguns being useful in warfare in 1939. We think that Miller’s “ordinary military equipment” language must be read in tandem with what comes after: “[O]rdinarily when called for [militia] service [able-bodied] men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.”
For those click bait-o-phobes I figured you would know what "the gun collective" was... And if you need a "summary" it's about a lower district fed court in the east ruling that AR type assualt rifles will now be banned in multiple states! Yikes! I thought the left coast was commie!
But I bet you can still legally buy and own a old fashioned gatlin' ;p
Very interesting post there bullitt1 thanks for the legal brief, and taking tbe time to write it up! (Im jellyous

I particularly like the part copied below, gives me that warm tingly feeling. Your post kinda makes me want to get involved with some legal studies. I enjoy history, law is really just another facet of history. Never thought of it that way for some reason ? :S
since it would mean that the National Firearms Act’s restrictions on machineguns (not challenged in Miller) might be unconstitutional, machineguns being useful in warfare in 1939. We think that Miller’s “ordinary military equipment” language must be read in tandem with what comes after: “[O]rdinarily when called for [militia] service [able-bodied] men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time.”
For those click bait-o-phobes I figured you would know what "the gun collective" was... And if you need a "summary" it's about a lower district fed court in the east ruling that AR type assualt rifles will now be banned in multiple states! Yikes! I thought the left coast was commie!
But I bet you can still legally buy and own a old fashioned gatlin' ;p

