Suppressor question
#7
tpk Wrote:Running a heavier buffer has helped a lot with the dirty cases in my rifle.

Good advice from tpk... I also use an adjustable gas block. If I don't adjust the gas down it spits out the cases at 2 O'clock and throws them further from the gun.

I have used suppressors in various guns and calibres. In semi-auto's all the brass comes out dirty.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suppressor question - by Nick - 03-22-2017, 11:48 PM
Suppressor question - by Double Naught Spy - 03-23-2017, 01:34 AM
Suppressor question - by Sticks - 03-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Suppressor question - by Nick - 03-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Suppressor question - by Klem - 03-26-2017, 02:17 AM
Suppressor question - by tpk - 03-28-2017, 12:12 AM
Suppressor question - by Klem - 03-28-2017, 12:26 AM
Suppressor question - by Nick - 03-29-2017, 01:09 AM
Suppressor question - by win.308stealth - 03-29-2017, 02:48 AM
Suppressor question - by Nick - 03-29-2017, 09:16 AM
Suppressor question - by explorecaves - 03-29-2017, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)