I need help with resizing
#6
You didn't ruin the brass by annealing it if it didn't collapse at the neck when you sized it.

I would check the cases that won't chamber by measuring just above the case head with calipers. Sometimes that portion of the case expands and is not addressed when resized. Compare that dimension with ones that do chamber and see if there is a difference. I had that issue with a 6mm Remington and got a small base die to size that part of the case on those that had been fired multiple times and were now refusing to chamber.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help with resizing - by llamaboy - 03-25-2017, 04:44 PM
I need help with resizing - by LR1955 - 03-25-2017, 05:37 PM
I need help with resizing - by llamaboy - 03-25-2017, 06:44 PM
I need help with resizing - by JASmith - 03-25-2017, 07:18 PM
I need help with resizing - by LR1955 - 03-25-2017, 07:46 PM
I need help with resizing - by 37L1 - 03-25-2017, 08:19 PM
I need help with resizing - by LR1955 - 03-25-2017, 09:14 PM
I need help with resizing - by Texas - 03-26-2017, 03:02 AM
I need help with resizing - by Sticks - 03-26-2017, 10:54 AM
I need help with resizing - by IceAxe - 03-26-2017, 11:02 PM
I need help with resizing - by CMoney - 04-30-2017, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)