11-19-2011, 02:12 AM
Well I have three dogs myself, so i am definitely a dog lover... but like it has been said here, once the fight is on, this one was determined to end it. Unfortunately my wife absolutely adores her dogs... (sometimes i tease her by telling her that she loves her dogs more than she loves me... ha ha , and late last night she was still crying and upset at the thought of her babies getting hurt - it was traumatic for her ), so i had no choice. I briefly considered capturing it but i just didnt want to chance getting bit. The dog had no collar, so i had no idea if it had had its shots, nothing, and I didnt feel like riding to the emergency room later.
LRRP, i used the only Grendel ammo i have, Wolf 123 soft point. One shot, clean hole, not a lot of blood, " lights out" almost instantly.
LRRP, i used the only Grendel ammo i have, Wolf 123 soft point. One shot, clean hole, not a lot of blood, " lights out" almost instantly.
