Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Build Questions
#7
Bret Wrote:I looked again. When I purchased my other parts, it wasn't listed under the 6.5 Grendel parts section, so I didn't buy it. It still isn't. I found it today by going to their general parts and accessories and then muzzle devices. Now it would cost me another $12.26 for shipping. I might just get one off ebay.

If LRRPF52 hadn't pointed it out it did exist I probably wouldn't have seen it either. I figured freight would kill it.

Bret Wrote:It came just like you see it in the picture.

Interesting. I emailed them last week and they said they only painted the barrels for their production guns, they said the DIY barrels were left natural for the user to finish how they like. I was asking about the 18" barrels though, maybe they are different.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-21-2017, 03:34 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by tommag - 03-21-2017, 05:54 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by just_john - 03-21-2017, 11:26 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 03-21-2017, 02:04 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by LRRPF52 - 03-21-2017, 02:58 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-21-2017, 08:48 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 03-22-2017, 01:52 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Drillboss - 03-22-2017, 02:24 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-22-2017, 03:53 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by 85_Ranger4x4 - 03-22-2017, 06:19 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-18-2019, 03:35 AM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by sarky - 03-24-2019, 02:43 PM
6.5 Grendel Build Questions - by Bret - 03-24-2019, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)