Help with Flinch
#2
When shooting with others we load each others guns to try to catch each other flinching. I'll leave it empty or put in a fired case in between live ones. It's not so much training as a reason to poke fun. Anyhow that's how we avoid it.

When I'm shooting game I sort of mentally think in terms of putting the bullet in where I want it as opposed to a bench situation where I let the gun go off and surprise me. That is to say I break the trigger and push the bullet into the animal as if in one motion. In recoil I'm trying to get the gun cycled and back on a target that might be moving. I guess another way of saying it is be too busy killing to anticipate breaking the shot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Flinch - by Troutguide - 02-27-2017, 04:29 PM
Help with Flinch - by howl - 02-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Help with Flinch - by montana - 02-27-2017, 10:20 PM
Help with Flinch - by JASmith - 02-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Help with Flinch - by ricsmall - 02-27-2017, 11:27 PM
Help with Flinch - by Sticks - 02-27-2017, 11:34 PM
Help with Flinch - by Clausewitz - 02-28-2017, 01:05 AM
Help with Flinch - by Klem - 02-28-2017, 01:07 AM
Help with Flinch - by AZ. Old Guy - 02-28-2017, 01:51 AM
Help with Flinch - by LR1955 - 02-28-2017, 02:04 AM
Help with Flinch - by Troutguide - 02-28-2017, 10:12 PM
Help with Flinch - by JASmith - 03-02-2017, 04:40 AM
Help with Flinch - by sneaky one - 03-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Help with Flinch - by customcutter - 03-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Help with Flinch - by LR1955 - 03-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Help with Flinch - by Sticks - 03-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Help with Flinch - by Troutguide - 03-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Help with Flinch - by JJA Guns - 12-07-2017, 03:04 AM
Help with Flinch - by JASmith - 12-07-2017, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)