Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My personal Horde
#6
hikfromstik Wrote:I would say you were bitten and infected . I got 2 so I really can't be talking ,lol . Since I've put a 20moa picatinny warne base on our Howa mini the groups went from .9" to 1.5" @100yds. So if I can't get it straight the base will have to go and put my DNZ mount back on . That LSS chassis is very nice looking. Once I get my Atlas bipod the LSS chassis will be my next " accessory" .

I just installed the Warne 20 MOA base on my new Howa HB. I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but will keep an eye out for sub-par results. I wonder why you had trouble with this mount???
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My personal Horde - by csmwhjones - 02-13-2017, 04:43 PM
My personal Horde - by hikfromstik - 02-13-2017, 07:00 PM
My personal Horde - by LRRPF52 - 02-13-2017, 07:08 PM
My personal Horde - by 65Whelen - 02-13-2017, 10:53 PM
My personal Horde - by csmwhjones - 02-13-2017, 11:23 PM
My personal Horde - by TropicalVibe - 02-14-2017, 12:15 AM
My personal Horde - by AdamElk - 02-17-2017, 09:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)