02-09-2017, 11:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017, 11:59 AM by The Profit Joseph Sith.)
Maintenance whats that?
![[Image: 46e6caa8-4adc-4e06-af77-140785023b2e-660x439.jpg]](http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/46e6caa8-4adc-4e06-af77-140785023b2e-660x439.jpg)
Article here
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/12/214905/
Also if you didn't see it there's this thread below in the semi auto section here, spendy but top notch!
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea....5-Grendel
Sorry to dodge your qusstion but until someone gets one its how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop. I sank some considerable money into my PSL or I would have loved a 54r/grendel VEPR. My PSL aint stock though and i scored a virgin kit from centerfire w/barrel years ago for $350. And nodak fpk rec. Red Star trigger. Rifle dynamics adapter Etc etc.
At this point though i think the VEPR is clearly the better choice. I love the bi metallic cheap ammo though for cheap anti material sorta round.
![[Image: 46e6caa8-4adc-4e06-af77-140785023b2e-660x439.jpg]](http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/46e6caa8-4adc-4e06-af77-140785023b2e-660x439.jpg)
Article here
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/12/214905/
Also if you didn't see it there's this thread below in the semi auto section here, spendy but top notch!
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea....5-Grendel
Sorry to dodge your qusstion but until someone gets one its how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop. I sank some considerable money into my PSL or I would have loved a 54r/grendel VEPR. My PSL aint stock though and i scored a virgin kit from centerfire w/barrel years ago for $350. And nodak fpk rec. Red Star trigger. Rifle dynamics adapter Etc etc.
At this point though i think the VEPR is clearly the better choice. I love the bi metallic cheap ammo though for cheap anti material sorta round.

