Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you rate the Molot 6.5 Grendel
#2
Reliability-- it's an AK!
Strength-- it's an AK..
Accuracy-- it's an AK
Hunting-- why not?
Self Defense for When SHTF-- "if it doesn't work, you can always hit them with it" -Borris the bullet catcher

I kinda like the hammer forged stuff. The newer ak's are getting better IMO. I know it's heresy but I'm partial to AK's especially for reliability reasons. I've seen some pretty good and accurate kit builds friends have made. (I love my S12) The only reason i wouldn't really want one for SHTF is the plastic limited cap. Mags. I might just settle for a light rifle, 10mm, and a .22 pistol. And leave the rest behind if i must. If i could have my ultimate shtf rifle it just might be a custom air gun. If your buggin out you don't really want a high tolerance gun. Thats my thinking...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How would you rate the Molot 6.5 Grendel - by The Profit Joseph Sith - 02-07-2017, 09:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)