02-03-2017, 11:45 PM
I got one of these Odin barrels in a couple of days ago. Looked decent with no obvious defects. I saw a slight burr at the gas port. Finish in the chamber was not as smooth as it could be but not too bad.
Shot it yesterday. I put 2 different handloads through it and some factory Hornady 123 gr AMAX. It ran 100% and shot all the loads at around 1 MOA without me trying very hard. I'm sure it will get better with tailored loads and a little more effort on my part. The bore must be really smooth. There seems to be no copper buildup and it is very easy to clean.
The included BCG looks very nice and runs well with the barrel. Overall these seem to be a pretty good deal for the money.
Shot it yesterday. I put 2 different handloads through it and some factory Hornady 123 gr AMAX. It ran 100% and shot all the loads at around 1 MOA without me trying very hard. I'm sure it will get better with tailored loads and a little more effort on my part. The bore must be really smooth. There seems to be no copper buildup and it is very easy to clean.
The included BCG looks very nice and runs well with the barrel. Overall these seem to be a pretty good deal for the money.
Cliff
USN Ret., FPD Ret.
Dues Vult
USN Ret., FPD Ret.
Dues Vult

