Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Superlative Arms Gas block
#3
I haven't used one on a Grendel but we put one on my shooting partner's Colt Match HBar to tune it when he added a suppressor. Quality of manufacture and finish were outstanding and it was a breeze to tune for minimum recoil and reliable function and last round hold open. I was impressed with the design when I read about it after installation, tuning and many rounds down range we are absolutely satisfied with it. We chose the clamp type as opposed to the set screw models.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Superlative Arms Gas block - by Slinkz - 01-31-2017, 11:00 PM
Superlative Arms Gas block - by explorecaves - 02-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Superlative Arms Gas block - by wheelguner - 02-01-2017, 03:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)