Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New brake
#3
Thanks for the reply dog, I figured it would make it louder, don't know how well it's going to work it was meant for testing and see if I want to go this route and if yes then I will upgrade it to something better.

Don't let my woman know that though lol, it was my present for 7 years together lol don't know how that woman does it sometimes lol.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New brake - by A5BLASTER - 01-31-2017, 12:22 AM
New brake - by rabiddawg - 01-31-2017, 11:35 AM
New brake - by A5BLASTER - 01-31-2017, 02:09 PM
New brake - by SightedIn - 01-31-2017, 10:05 PM
New brake - by LRRPF52 - 01-31-2017, 10:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)