Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Black Hole Weaponry
#3
So you found a link to the LBC 6.5, why is not on their web site. All I get when I search thier site is 223/5.56, 300Blk, and 308.



Ok, I found it thank you!!

But I see the have dropped the .136 bolt face. Thats too bad I was looking forward to using a few of their barrels in some up coming builds, .125 bolt face is no go for me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Black Hole Weaponry - by Bwild97 - 01-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by TropicalVibe - 01-27-2017, 01:17 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by Bwild97 - 01-27-2017, 01:56 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by TropicalVibe - 01-27-2017, 02:09 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by Bwild97 - 01-27-2017, 03:12 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by VASCAR2 - 01-27-2017, 03:31 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by LRRPF52 - 01-27-2017, 04:13 AM
Black Hole Weaponry - by cb4017 - 01-27-2017, 04:03 PM
Black Hole Weaponry - by sneaky one - 01-29-2017, 11:47 PM
Black Hole Weaponry - by Slinkz - 01-31-2017, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)