Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is an adjustable gas block generally needed on a Grendel?
#8
Thanks Gents. I ordered a 20" Criterion from Mark at PF. I would like to think he has gas port size figured out. I also ended up with one of the first group buy Faxon barrels. With calipers it appears the gas port is around .073". It doesn't quite fit my idea of a rifle for casual precision/target shooting so I haven't decided if I want to use it or sell/trade it off.
I had one BHW barrel in 6x45. It was not a great experience and I would not buy another one.
Cliff
USN Ret., FPD Ret.

Dues Vult
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is an adjustable gas block generally needed on a Grendel? - by cb4017 - 01-26-2017, 08:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)