Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is an adjustable gas block generally needed on a Grendel?
#5
If jcjarmon is correct, you will need the adjustable block. Wink I recall LRRPF52 saying the brownell's barrel made by the planet company(won't give them a mention) was notoriously known to be oversized at .094 and needed adj gas blocks.

Bwild97 makes good sense.

I'm running two adj blocks because I changed the blocks myself. My two precision firearms uppers do not have adj blocks and run just fine.

I'm editing my post after reading jcjarman's post about confirming his port size. However, to say that the Grendel runs a .125" gas port is not exactly correct.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is an adjustable gas block generally needed on a Grendel? - by rabiddawg - 01-26-2017, 03:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)