Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is an adjustable gas block generally needed on a Grendel?
#1
Over the years I've built my fair share of AR pattern rifles in .223/5.56, 6x45, 6.8 SPC and .308. Now I'm collecting the bits for a 6.5 Grendel.

I've always looked at an adjustable gas block as a crutch to fix an over sized gas port or a gun with some other unusual condition. Of the rifles I've built I have only needed an adjustable gas block on a couple of the .308 rifles.

My question, have folks found it generally necessary to use an adjustable gas block on a 6.5 Grendel build?

Thanks!
Cliff
USN Ret., FPD Ret.

Dues Vult
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is an adjustable gas block generally needed on a Grendel? - by cb4017 - 01-26-2017, 06:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)