Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ar15part.com
#5
I would stay away from Type 1 personally but that's me. I bought an 18 inch. stainless steel nitride fluted twist barrel from DEZ ARMS and I am consistently getting 1/2-1 MOA all day with factory ammo from Hornady. This is my deer hunting rifle. This barrel mates with the Alexander Arms bolt.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Ar15part.com - by mdram - 01-24-2017, 05:30 PM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-24-2017, 06:19 PM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 01-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Ar15part.com - by DrAnesthesiaTX - 01-24-2017, 11:33 PM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-25-2017, 01:04 AM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 01-25-2017, 02:36 AM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-25-2017, 03:42 AM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 01-25-2017, 04:07 AM
Ar15part.com - by explorecaves - 01-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Ar15part.com - by Miner87 - 01-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Ar15part.com - by Ryan - 02-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Ar15part.com - by 1911man - 02-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Ar15part.com - by LRRPF52 - 02-03-2017, 04:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)